Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.67% Neutral 3% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.67%

Neutral:3%
10.476 9.4 10.476
9.4
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.48% Neutral 2.76% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.48%

Neutral:2.76%
10.216 9.635 10.216
9.635
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.81% Neutral 8.48% Neutral

Neutral:-2.81%

Neutral:8.48%
10.953 9.458 10.953
9.458

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.67% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price has no a definite trend is 82.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price will reach 10.465046926252 and 9.409120940262 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 19, 2021 if the real price is between 10.988299272565 and 8.9386648932489

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.465046926252. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.67%

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price has no a definite trend is 56.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price will reach 10.205202186874 and 9.6446775492132 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 24, 2021 if the real price is between 10.715462296218 and 9.1624436717525

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.76% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.205202186874. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.48%

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.81% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price has no a definite trend is 97.19% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) price will reach 10.942057993215 and 9.4581610314505 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 14, 2021 if the real price is between 11.489160892875 and 8.9852529798779

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.942057993215. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.81%

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) predictions by visitors

Anfield Dynamic Fixed Income ET (ADFI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.