Maximum and minimum ASHIMA short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

ASHIMA stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ASHIMASYN.NS: 40.24
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 15.98% Profit 7.11% Buy

Uptrend:15.98%

Profit:7.11%
26.88 21.84 26.88
21.84
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.31% Profit 15.25% Neutral

Neutral:-11.31%

Profit:15.25%
28.55 22.11 28.55
22.11
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.45% Profit 36.82% Neutral

Neutral:-12.45%

Profit:36.82%
33.58 22.27 33.58
22.27

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 84.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price will reach 25.65 and 21.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 25, 2024 if the real price is between 26.93 and 20.89

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25.65. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 15.98%

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 7.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 5 days

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 88.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price will reach 27.25 and 22.26 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2024 if the real price is between 28.61 and 21.15

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.25% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.25. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.31%

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 15.25%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 10 days

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price has no a definite trend is 87.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) price will reach 32.05 and 22.27 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 21, 2024 if the real price is between 33.65 and 21.16

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.82% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 32.05. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.45%

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 36.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) predictions by visitors

ASHIMA (ASHIMASYN.NS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.