Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.98% Neutral 0.74% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.98%

Neutral:0.74%
2945.464 2687.205 2945.464
2687.205
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -37.14% Neutral 0.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-37.14%

Neutral:0.06%
2957.686 2656.134 2957.686
2656.134
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.03% Neutral -1.62% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.03%

Neutral:-1.62%
3104.843 2464.898 3104.843
2464.898

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 Jan 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 84.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price will reach 2901.7506637573 and 2694.9384494543 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 23, 2022 if the real price is between 3046.8381969452 and 2560.1915269816

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2901.7506637573. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.98%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 Jan 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 37.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 62.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price will reach 2913.7907402515 and 2663.777612114 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2022 if the real price is between 3059.4802772641 and 2530.5887315083

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2913.7907402515. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -37.14%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 Jan 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 73.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) price will reach 3058.7635775566 and 2464.8975938559 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 17, 2022 if the real price is between 3211.7017564344 and 2341.6527141631

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2471.9908243418. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -26.03%

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) predictions by visitors

AMAZON.COM INC. DL-,01 (AMZ.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.