Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -45.83% Neutral 1.07% Neutral

Downtrend:-45.83%

Neutral:1.07%
13.989 12.452 13.989
12.452
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.56% Profit 8.41% Neutral

Neutral:-11.56%

Profit:8.41%
15.184 12.255 15.184
12.255
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.63% Neutral -2.82% Neutral

Neutral:-0.63%

Neutral:-2.82%
16.159 9.884 16.159
9.884

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price has no a definite trend is 54.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price will reach 13.864432522576 and 12.937710155944 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 14.557654148705 and 12.290824648147

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.864432522576. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.83%

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price has no a definite trend is 88.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price will reach 15.048324993551 and 12.732637060008 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 15.800741243228 and 12.096005207008

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.048324993551. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.56%

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price has no a definite trend is 99.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) price will reach 16.015027946363 and 9.8836804147925 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 16.815779343681 and 9.3894963940529

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.82% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 10.268858921167. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.63%

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.82%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) predictions by visitors

Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.