Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.51% Loss -2.05% Sell

Downtrend:-48.51%

Loss:-2.05%
2.571 2.206 2.571
2.206
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.99% Loss -2.37% Neutral

Neutral:-2.99%

Loss:-2.37%
2.61 2.163 2.61
2.163
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.03% Profit 19.01% Neutral

Neutral:-1.03%

Profit:19.01%
3.124 2.181 3.124
2.181

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEFFE (AEF.MI) price has no a definite trend is 51.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price will reach 2.5453354581976 and 2.3440081079314 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AEFFE (AEF.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 2.6726022311075 and 2.2268077025348

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3440081079314. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.51%

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 5 days

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEFFE (AEF.MI) price has no a definite trend is 97.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price will reach 2.5837466515365 and 2.2976115280687 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AEFFE (AEF.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 04, 2021 if the real price is between 2.7129339841133 and 2.1827309516653

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2976115280687. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.99%

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 10 days

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that AEFFE (AEF.MI) price has no a definite trend is 98.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AEFFE (AEF.MI) price will reach 3.0924556956865 and 2.1810056560012 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AEFFE (AEF.MI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 24, 2021 if the real price is between 3.2470784804708 and 2.0719553732011

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.0924556956865. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.03%

AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 19.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AEFFE (AEF.MI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AEFFE (AEF.MI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AEFFE (AEF.MI) predictions by visitors

AEFFE (AEF.MI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.