Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.17% Loss -6.34% Sell

Downtrend:-48.17%

Loss:-6.34%
100.91 85.951 100.91
85.951
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.95% Loss -6.74% Neutral

Neutral:-2.95%

Loss:-6.74%
101.545 84.959 101.545
84.959
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.13% Loss -8.55% Neutral

Neutral:-8.13%

Loss:-8.55%
107.628 77.411 107.628
77.411

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.17% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price has no a definite trend is 51.83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price will reach 100.35633875241 and 89.046942604638 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 105.37415569003 and 84.594595474406

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.34% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 89.046942604638. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.17%

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price has no a definite trend is 97.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price will reach 100.9873373907 and 88.019242601371 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 106.03670426023 and 83.618280471302

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.74% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 88.019242601371. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.95%

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -6.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price has no a definite trend is 91.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) price will reach 107.0368516228 and 77.410892688798 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 112.38869420394 and 73.540348054358

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.55% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 80.198998080824. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.13%

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.55%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) predictions by visitors

ADVANCED DRAIN.SYS.DL-,01 (6DA.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.