Maximum and minimum Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv short-term price forecast for Dec,Jan,Feb 2024

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv stock short term price prediction: Dec,Jan,Feb 2024|AUSF: 47.99
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.63% Neutral -0.3% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.63%

Neutral:-0.3%
34.99 33.57 34.99
33.57
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.85% Loss -1.23% Neutral

Neutral:9.85%

Loss:-1.23%
35.38 32.87 35.38
32.87
30 Days Buy Uptrend 17.6% Profit 11.15% Buy

Uptrend:17.6%

Profit:11.15%
39.42 33.08 39.42
33.08

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price has no a definite trend is 50.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price will reach 34.98 and 33.66 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2023 if the real price is between 36.73 and 31.97

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 33.66. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.63%

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 5 days

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price has no a definite trend is 90.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price will reach 35.37 and 32.95 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2023 if the real price is between 37.13 and 31.31

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.95. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.85%

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 10 days

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price has no a definite trend is 82.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) price will reach 39.41 and 33.08 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2023 if the real price is between 41.38 and 31.42

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 39.41. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 17.6%

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) predictions by visitors

Global X Funds Global X Adaptiv (AUSF) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.