Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -41.48% Loss -6.42% Sell

Downtrend:-41.48%

Loss:-6.42%
37.25 30.935 37.25
30.935
10 Days Sell Downtrend -34.31% Loss -7.02% Sell

Downtrend:-34.31%

Loss:-7.02%
37.47 30.522 37.47
30.522
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.94% Profit 12.48% Neutral

Neutral:-7.94%

Profit:12.48%
44.149 30.881 44.149
30.881

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 41.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price has no a definite trend is 58.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price will reach 37.121478355095 and 32.702502987743 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Anterix Inc. (ATEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 38.977552272849 and 31.067377838355

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.702502987743. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -41.48%

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -6.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price has no a definite trend is 65.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price will reach 37.340188262445 and 32.266892562141 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Anterix Inc. (ATEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 39.207197675567 and 30.653547934034

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.266892562141. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.31%

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price has no a definite trend is 92.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Anterix Inc. (ATEX) price will reach 43.9966615855 and 30.881254082978 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Anterix Inc. (ATEX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 46.196494664775 and 29.337191378829

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 43.9966615855. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.94%

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Anterix Inc. (ATEX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Anterix Inc. (ATEX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) predictions by visitors

Anterix Inc. (ATEX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.