Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -42.61% Loss -1.28% Sell

Downtrend:-42.61%

Loss:-1.28%
20.218 17.643 20.218
17.643
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.08% Loss -1.7% Sell

Downtrend:-20.08%

Loss:-1.7%
19.857 17.919 19.857
17.919
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.45% Loss -6.89% Neutral

Neutral:-8.45%

Loss:-6.89%
20.86 15.964 20.86
15.964

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that Atotech Limited (ATC) price has no a definite trend is 57.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Atotech Limited (ATC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Atotech Limited (ATC) price will reach 20.113607182099 and 18.00003082806 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Atotech Limited (ATC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 21.119287541204 and 17.100029286657

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18.00003082806. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Atotech Limited (ATC) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.61%

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 5 days

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.08% probability. Moreover, the probability that Atotech Limited (ATC) price has no a definite trend is 79.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Atotech Limited (ATC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Atotech Limited (ATC) price will reach 19.753864425015 and 18.280860966681 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Atotech Limited (ATC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 20.741557646266 and 17.366817918347

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.7% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 18.280860966681. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Atotech Limited (ATC) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.08%

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 10 days

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that Atotech Limited (ATC) price has no a definite trend is 91.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Atotech Limited (ATC) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Atotech Limited (ATC) price will reach 20.751972754218 and 15.964362283388 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Atotech Limited (ATC) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 21.789571391929 and 15.166144169218

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 16.287047121986. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Atotech Limited (ATC) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.45%

Atotech Limited (ATC) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Atotech Limited (ATC) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Atotech Limited (ATC)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Atotech Limited (ATC) predictions by visitors

Atotech Limited (ATC) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.