Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -57.58% Loss -13.37% Sell

Downtrend:-57.58%

Loss:-13.37%
16.916 14.065 16.916
14.065
10 Days Neutral Neutral -7.45% Loss -20% Neutral

Neutral:-7.45%

Loss:-20%
17.278 12.602 17.278
12.602
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 15.51% Loss -9.22% Neutral

Uptrend:15.51%

Loss:-9.22%
18.984 12.686 18.984
12.686

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 57.58% probability. Moreover, the probability that APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 42.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price will reach 16.916157996767 and 14.064902472652 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 26, 2021 if the real price is between 17.761965896606 and 13.361657349019

There will be a downward trend and -13.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 14.064902472652. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -57.58%

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -13.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 92.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price will reach 17.27758770354 and 12.601732052475 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 31, 2021 if the real price is between 18.141467088717 and 11.971645449851

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -20% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.601732052475. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -7.45%

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -20%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 15.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 84.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) price will reach 18.983799006883 and 12.686033480823 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 20, 2021 if the real price is between 19.932988957227 and 12.051731806782

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.686033480823. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 15.51%

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) predictions by visitors

APACHE CORP. Registered Shares (APA.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.