Maximum and minimum Addnode Group AB ser. B short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Addnode Group AB ser. B stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ANOD-B.ST: 152.27
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.41% Loss -1.72% Neutral

Neutral:-14.41%

Loss:-1.72%
118.10 104.52 118.10
104.52
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.35% Neutral 1.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.35%

Neutral:1.45%
120.42 105.78 120.42
105.78
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.86% Profit 27.85% Neutral

Neutral:4.86%

Profit:27.85%
150.27 105.99 150.27
105.99

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 85.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price will reach 116.13 and 105.94 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 121.94 and 100.64

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 105.94. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.41%

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 80.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price will reach 118.41 and 107.22 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 124.33 and 101.86

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 118.41. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.35%

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price has no a definite trend is 95.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) price will reach 147.76 and 105.99 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 155.15 and 100.69

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 27.85% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 147.76. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.86%

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 27.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Addnode Group AB ser. B (ANOD-B.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.