Maximum and minimum Alfa Laval AB short-term price forecast for Mar,Apr,May 2024

Alfa Laval AB stock short term price prediction: Mar,Apr,May 2024|ALFA.ST: 600.43
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.01% Neutral -0.05% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.01%

Neutral:-0.05%
386.56 365.65 386.56
365.65
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.35% Loss -3.89% Neutral

Neutral:-3.35%

Loss:-3.89%
385.27 352.56 385.27
352.56
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.26% Neutral 6.31% Neutral

Neutral:6.26%

Neutral:6.31%
427.85 348.57 427.85
348.57

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Feb 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price has no a definite trend is 83.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price will reach 385.74 and 368.68 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 24, 2024 if the real price is between 405.03 and 350.25

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 368.68. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.01%

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 5 days

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Feb 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.35% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price has no a definite trend is 96.65% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price will reach 384.46 and 355.48 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 29, 2024 if the real price is between 403.68 and 337.71

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 355.48. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.35%

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 10 days

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Feb 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price has no a definite trend is 93.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) price will reach 426.94 and 348.57 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 20, 2024 if the real price is between 448.29 and 331.14

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.31% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 426.94. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.26%

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.31%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) predictions by visitors

Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.