Maximum and minimum ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|ALFA.L: 279.29
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 25.54% Neutral 2.52% Neutral

Uptrend:25.54%

Neutral:2.52%
201.80 166.80 201.80
166.80
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -34.89% Neutral 3.7% Neutral

Downtrend:-34.89%

Neutral:3.7%
200.25 170.28 200.25
170.28
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.83% Profit 16.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.83%

Profit:16.75%
226.36 169.00 226.36
169.00

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 10 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 25.54% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price has no a definite trend is 74.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price will reach 201.80 and 181.77 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 15, 2024 if the real price is between 211.89 and 172.69

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 201.80. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 25.54%

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 10 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price has no a definite trend is 65.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price will reach 200.25 and 185.56 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 20, 2024 if the real price is between 210.26 and 176.29

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 200.25. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.89%

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 10 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price has no a definite trend is 84.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) price will reach 226.36 and 169.00 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2024 if the real price is between 237.68 and 160.55

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 226.36. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.83%

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) predictions by visitors

ALFA FINANCIAL SOFTWARE HOLDING (ALFA.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.