Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.98% Loss -9.38% Sell

Downtrend:-56.98%

Loss:-9.38%
147.322 125.994 147.322
125.994
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.87% Loss -12.73% Sell

Downtrend:-29.87%

Loss:-12.73%
145.948 122.584 145.948
122.584
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.93% Neutral -1.61% Neutral

Neutral:1.93%

Neutral:-1.61%
164.365 120.255 164.365
120.255

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that Apple Inc. (AAPL) price has no a definite trend is 43.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price will reach 147.27089655214 and 127.77363992962 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Apple Inc. (AAPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 154.63444137975 and 121.38495793314

There will be a downward trend and -9.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 127.77363992962. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.98%

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.87% probability. Moreover, the probability that Apple Inc. (AAPL) price has no a definite trend is 70.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price will reach 145.89789823084 and 124.31612569717 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Apple Inc. (AAPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 153.19279314238 and 118.10031941231

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -12.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 124.31612569717. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.87%

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -12.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.93% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Apple Inc. (AAPL) price has no a definite trend is 98.07% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Apple Inc. (AAPL) price will reach 164.30838662676 and 120.25526729407 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Apple Inc. (AAPL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 172.5238059581 and 114.24250392936

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.61% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 121.95411765078. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.93%

Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Apple Inc. (AAPL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Apple Inc. (AAPL) predictions by visitors

Apple Inc. (AAPL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.