Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.97% Neutral -0.06% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.97%

Neutral:-0.06%
30.047 27.752 30.047
27.752
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.78% Neutral 3% Neutral

Neutral:-0.78%

Neutral:3%
30.803 27.887 30.803
27.887
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.72% Neutral 1.45% Neutral

Neutral:-7.72%

Neutral:1.45%
31.714 26.55 31.714
26.55

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.97% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price has no a definite trend is 82.03% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price will reach 29.675899892327 and 27.945809503156 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 31.159694886943 and 26.548519027998

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.06% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 27.945809503156. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.97%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price has no a definite trend is 99.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price will reach 30.423202122163 and 28.081389218999 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 31.944362228271 and 26.677319758049

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 30.423202122163. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.78%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price has no a definite trend is 92.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) price will reach 31.322829067431 and 26.54971664676 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 32.888970520802 and 25.222230814422

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.322829067431. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.72%

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) predictions by visitors

FLOW TRADERS N.V. EO -,10 (8FT.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.