Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.03% Neutral 0.7% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.03%

Neutral:0.7%
4.248 3.598 4.248
3.598
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.92% Neutral 3.44% Neutral

Neutral:0.92%

Neutral:3.44%
4.365 3.593 4.365
3.593
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.14% Loss -9.23% Neutral

Neutral:-0.14%

Loss:-9.23%
4.472 3.025 4.472
3.025

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price has no a definite trend is 77.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price will reach 4.1958480877466 and 3.9126177084553 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 4.4056404921339 and 3.7169868230325

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.1958480877466. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.03%

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price has no a definite trend is 99.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price will reach 4.3114492104648 and 3.9073417199263 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 4.5270216709881 and 3.71197463393

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.3114492104648. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.92%

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.14% probability. Moreover, the probability that MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price has no a definite trend is 99.86% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) price will reach 4.4176935083966 and 3.0247646068065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 4.6385781838164 and 2.8735263764662

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.23% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2893806671447. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.14%

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -9.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) predictions by visitors

MAVERIX METALS (7781.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.