Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -49.7% Neutral 1.84% Neutral

Downtrend:-49.7%

Neutral:1.84%
0.268 0.257 0.268
0.257
10 Days Neutral Neutral -6.21% Neutral 2.17% Neutral

Neutral:-6.21%

Neutral:2.17%
0.274 0.252 0.274
0.252
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.48% Neutral 7.91% Neutral

Neutral:-5.48%

Neutral:7.91%
0.291 0.25 0.291
0.25

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 49.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 50.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price will reach 0.2666852624035 and 0.25710236658933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 0.28001952552367 and 0.24424724825987

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.2666852624035. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -49.7%

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.21% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 93.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price will reach 0.2727079544278 and 0.25191163225893 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 0.28634335214919 and 0.23931605064598

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.2727079544278. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -6.21%

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price has no a definite trend is 94.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) price will reach 0.28979082485021 and 0.2497367387686 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 0.30428036609272 and 0.23724990183017

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.28979082485021. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.48%

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) predictions by visitors

Vivid Games S.A. Inhaber-Aktien (6V2.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.