Maximum and minimum IMAGICA GROUP INC short-term price forecast for Jun,Jul,Aug 2024

IMAGICA GROUP INC stock short term price prediction: Jun,Jul,Aug 2024|6879.T: 775.7911173820496060216100886464119
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.15% Neutral 2.33% Neutral

Uptrend:20.15%

Neutral:2.33%
569.4153738021850585937500000000000 515.6923439323902584874304011464119 569.4153738021850585937500000000000
515.6923439323902584874304011464119
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.49% Neutral 0.04% Neutral

Neutral:-1.49%

Neutral:0.04%
569.1550427675247192382812500000000 503.8553199291229134360037278383970 569.1550427675247192382812500000000
503.8553199291229134360037278383970
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.92% Loss -8.89% Neutral

Neutral:-14.92%

Loss:-8.89%
586.9103859663009643554687500000000 439.6058852672576904296875000000000 586.9103859663009643554687500000000
439.6058852672576904296875000000000

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 May 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.15% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price has no a definite trend is 79.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price will reach 551.6537933349609375000000000000000 and 516.6708872795104525721399113535881 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 28, 2024 if the real price is between 579.2364830017089616376324556767941 and 490.8373429155349185748491436243057

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 551.6537933349609375000000000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 20.15%

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 May 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.49% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price has no a definite trend is 98.51% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price will reach 551.4015827178955078125000000000000 and 504.8114021301269644936837721616030 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 02, 2024 if the real price is between 578.9716618537902377283899113535881 and 479.5708320236205963738029822707176

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 551.4015827178955078125000000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.49%

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 May 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price has no a definite trend is 85.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) price will reach 568.6030895233154751622350886464119 and 439.6058852672576904296875000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 22, 2024 if the real price is between 597.0332439994812148142955265939236 and 417.6255910038947831708355806767941

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 440.4400520324707031250000000000000. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.92%

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) predictions by visitors

IMAGICA GROUP INC (6879.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.