Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -11.95% Loss -1.83% Neutral

Neutral:-11.95%

Loss:-1.83%
3.803 3.482 3.803
3.482
10 Days Sell Downtrend -28.55% Loss -1.99% Sell

Downtrend:-28.55%

Loss:-1.99%
3.815 3.464 3.815
3.464
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.89% Neutral 1.86% Neutral

Neutral:-10.89%

Neutral:1.86%
4.104 3.319 4.104
3.319

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price has no a definite trend is 88.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price will reach 3.761510867592 and 3.4916283967349 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 3.9495864109716 and 3.3170469768982

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.4916283967349. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -11.95%

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 28.55% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price has no a definite trend is 71.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price will reach 3.773418705739 and 3.4738036164488 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 3.962089641026 and 3.3001134356263

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.99% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.4738036164488. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -28.55%

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price has no a definite trend is 89.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) price will reach 4.0598240197484 and 3.3193063381337 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 4.2628152207359 and 3.153341021227

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.0598240197484. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.89%

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) predictions by visitors

CHONGQING CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (600939.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.