Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.44% Neutral 0.2% Neutral

Uptrend:19.44%

Neutral:0.2%
2580.175 2434.508 2580.175
2434.508
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.51% Loss -4% Neutral

Neutral:-12.51%

Loss:-4%
2567.466 2342.613 2567.466
2342.613
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.33% Neutral 0.49% Neutral

Neutral:-2.33%

Neutral:0.49%
2772.169 2252.058 2772.169
2252.058

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.44% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price has no a definite trend is 80.56% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price will reach 2571.9804296494 and 2455.0400090218 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 2700.5794511318 and 2332.2880085707

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2571.9804296494. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.44%

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.51% probability. Moreover, the probability that FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price has no a definite trend is 87.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price will reach 2559.3119938374 and 2362.3695120335 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 2687.2775935292 and 2244.2510364318

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2362.3695120335. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.51%

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.33% probability. Moreover, the probability that FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price has no a definite trend is 97.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) price will reach 2763.3646883726 and 2252.0583844185 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 2901.5329227912 and 2139.4554651976

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.49% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2763.3646883726. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.33%

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) predictions by visitors

FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO (5801.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.