Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 26.27% Neutral 1.37% Neutral

Uptrend:26.27%

Neutral:1.37%
1883.484 1782.675 1883.484
1782.675
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.52% Neutral -0.65% Neutral

Neutral:-0.52%

Neutral:-0.65%
1877.648 1751.936 1877.648
1751.936
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.18% Neutral 9.36% Neutral

Neutral:4.18%

Neutral:9.36%
2083.901 1728.471 2083.901
1728.471

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 26.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price has no a definite trend is 73.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price will reach 1877.2952098846 and 1787.5862032175 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 1971.1599703789 and 1698.2068930566

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1877.2952098846. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 26.27%

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price has no a definite trend is 99.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price will reach 1871.4785313606 and 1756.7625780106 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 1965.0524579287 and 1668.92444911

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1756.7625780106. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.52%

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.18% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price has no a definite trend is 95.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) price will reach 2077.0540242195 and 1728.4714190662 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 2180.9067254305 and 1642.0478481129

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.36% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2077.0540242195. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.18%

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) predictions by visitors

SAKAI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO (4078.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.