Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.02% Neutral 4.44% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.02%

Neutral:4.44%
1396.788 1281.453 1396.788
1281.453
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -26.18% Neutral 0.92% Neutral

Downtrend:-26.18%

Neutral:0.92%
1379.898 1252.433 1379.898
1252.433
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.86% Profit 13.2% Neutral

Neutral:3.86%

Profit:13.2%
1551.825 1243.601 1551.825
1243.601

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price has no a definite trend is 82.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price will reach 1363.1050233841 and 1284.4286845326 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 1431.2602745533 and 1220.207250306

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1363.1050233841. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.02%

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price has no a definite trend is 73.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price will reach 1346.6224953532 and 1255.3416006565 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1413.9536201209 and 1192.5745206237

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.92% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1346.6224953532. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.18%

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.92%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.86% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price has no a definite trend is 96.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) price will reach 1514.4034128189 and 1243.6011033058 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 1590.1235834599 and 1181.4210481405

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.2% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1514.4034128189. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.86%

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.2%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) predictions by visitors

NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO IN (4064.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.