Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -18.31% Loss -2.73% Sell

Downtrend:-18.31%

Loss:-2.73%
55.553 48.042 55.553
48.042
10 Days Neutral Neutral 11.68% Loss -4.63% Neutral

Neutral:11.68%

Loss:-4.63%
55.533 47.096 55.533
47.096
30 Days Sell Downtrend -19.2% Loss -17.88% Sell

Downtrend:-19.2%

Loss:-17.88%
55.803 40.081 55.803
40.081

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price has no a definite trend is 81.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price will reach 54.213577729147 and 49.549081080249 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 56.924256615604 and 47.071627026237

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 49.549081080249. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.31%

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.68% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price has no a definite trend is 88.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price will reach 54.193748189469 and 48.573337805256 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 56.903435598943 and 46.144670914993

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 48.573337805256. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 11.68%

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price has no a definite trend is 80.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) price will reach 54.457317284111 and 40.08114606142 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 57.180183148316 and 38.077088758349

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17.88% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 41.338592581799. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -19.2%

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -17.88%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) predictions by visitors

Advanced Petrochemical Co. (2330.SR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.