Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -54.11% Loss -10.69% Sell

Downtrend:-54.11%

Loss:-10.69%
3.056 2.537 3.056
2.537
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.75% Loss -17% Sell

Downtrend:-29.75%

Loss:-17%
3.045 2.365 3.045
2.365
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.63% Loss -14.19% Neutral

Neutral:-8.63%

Loss:-14.19%
3.197 2.299 3.197
2.299

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price has no a definite trend is 45.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price will reach 3.040255743187 and 2.6201810315973 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 3.1922685303464 and 2.4891719800174

There will be a downward trend and -10.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.6201810315973. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.11%

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -10.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 5 days

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price has no a definite trend is 70.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price will reach 3.0296559847666 and 2.4421198679615 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 3.1811387840049 and 2.3200138745634

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4421198679615. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.75%

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 10 days

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price has no a definite trend is 91.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) price will reach 3.1813784335995 and 2.2990202183054 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 3.3404473552795 and 2.1840692073901

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.374463046614. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.63%

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -14.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) predictions by visitors

22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.