Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.99% Neutral 4.13% Neutral

Uptrend:21.99%

Neutral:4.13%
0.995 0.837 0.995
0.837
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.72% Profit 6.09% Neutral

Neutral:-0.72%

Profit:6.09%
1.003 0.846 1.003
0.846
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.7% Loss -6.85% Neutral

Neutral:-1.7%

Loss:-6.85%
1.013 0.721 1.013
0.721

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.99% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price has no a definite trend is 78.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price will reach 0.99281299957187 and 0.85454164286032 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0424536495505 and 0.8118145607173

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.99281299957187. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.99%

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 4.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price has no a definite trend is 99.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price will reach 1.00102804089 and 0.86412531111714 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0510794429345 and 0.82091904556128

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.00102804089. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.72%

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price has no a definite trend is 98.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) price will reach 1.0111439190926 and 0.72138404577134 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 1.0617011150472 and 0.68531484348277

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -6.85% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.73685390214219. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.7%

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -6.85%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) predictions by visitors

BALYO S.A. EO -,08 (1BO.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.