Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 0.07% Neutral 2.12% Neutral

Neutral:0.07%

Neutral:2.12%
16.431 16.07 16.431
16.07
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.36% Neutral 4.16% Neutral

Neutral:-4.36%

Neutral:4.16%
16.732 16.097 16.732
16.097
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.92% Neutral 6.54% Neutral

Neutral:0.92%

Neutral:6.54%
17.093 16.12 17.093
16.12

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 11 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.07% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price will reach 16.431157887143 and 16.07001072535 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 16, 2021 if the real price is between 17.2527157815 and 15.266510189083

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.431157887143. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.07%

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 11 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.36% probability. Moreover, the probability that Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price has no a definite trend is 95.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price will reach 16.732275285616 and 16.097168100702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 21, 2021 if the real price is between 17.568889049896 and 15.292309695667

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.16% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.732275285616. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.36%

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 11 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.92% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) price will reach 17.092734272746 and 16.119730204124 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 10, 2021 if the real price is between 17.947370986383 and 15.313743693918

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.54% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.092734272746. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.92%

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) predictions by visitors

Picton Mahoney d'actions fortif (0P00018DNB.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.