Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.15% Neutral 2.37% Neutral

Neutral:-0.15%

Neutral:2.37%
325.027 316.68 325.027
316.68
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 100% Neutral 3.8% Neutral

Uptrend:100%

Neutral:3.8%
329.732 316.523 329.732
316.523
30 Days Neutral Neutral 3.1% Neutral 6.46% Neutral

Neutral:3.1%

Neutral:6.46%
337.338 317.348 337.338
317.348

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 09 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price will reach 325.0267682425 and 316.68038275705 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 341.27810665463 and 300.8463636192

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 325.0267682425. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.15%

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 09 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 90% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price is expected to rise in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price will reach 329.73210547919 and 316.52295314597 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 19, 2021 if the real price is between 346.21871075315 and 300.69680548867

There will be an upward trend and 3.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 329.73210547919. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock for the next 10 days

Strong Uptrend 100%

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 09 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.1% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price has no a definite trend is 96.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) price will reach 337.33833581169 and 317.34803240397 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 354.20525260227 and 301.48063078377

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 337.33833581169. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.1%

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) predictions by visitors

Vanguard U.S. 500 Stock Index F (0P00011HBK.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.