Maximum and minimum PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. short-term price forecast for Aug,Sep,Oct 2021

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. stock short term price prediction: Aug,Sep,Oct 2021|0P0000TZDU.F: 0.00
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.9% Neutral -0.48% Neutral

Neutral:-0.9%

Neutral:-0.48%
13.89 13.79 13.89
13.79
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.51% Neutral -0% Neutral

Neutral:0.51%

Neutral:-0%
14.07 13.68 14.07
13.68
30 Days Neutral Neutral 1.46% Neutral 3.44% Neutral

Neutral:1.46%

Neutral:3.44%
14.47 13.76 14.47
13.76

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price will reach 13.89 and 13.79 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 25, 2021 if the real price is between 14.58 and 13.10

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.48% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.79. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.9%

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price will reach 14.07 and 13.68 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2021 if the real price is between 14.77 and 12.99

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.68. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.51%

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 1.46% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) price will reach 14.47 and 13.76 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 19, 2021 if the real price is between 15.19 and 13.07

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.44% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 14.47. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.46%

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) predictions by visitors

PAPEGO INVERSIONES SICAV S.A. (0P0000TZDU.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.