Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.24% Neutral -0.42% Neutral

Neutral:-0.24%

Neutral:-0.42%
151.139 149.249 151.139
149.249
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.4% Neutral 1.52% Neutral

Neutral:0.4%

Neutral:1.52%
154.445 148.864 154.445
148.864
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.08% Neutral 5.27% Neutral

Neutral:8.08%

Neutral:5.27%
160.66 148.294 160.66
148.294

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 09 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price will reach 151.13905776373 and 149.24892664021 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 158.69601065192 and 141.7864803082

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 149.24892664021. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.24%

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 09 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price will reach 154.44534069693 and 148.86388079402 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 19, 2021 if the real price is between 162.16760773177 and 141.42068675432

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 154.44534069693. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.4%

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 09 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price has no a definite trend is 91.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) price will reach 160.66028297315 and 148.29448451264 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 168.6932971218 and 140.87976028701

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 160.66028297315. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.08%

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) predictions by visitors

PhiTrust Active Investors Franc (0P0000AEZZ.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.