Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.1% Neutral 1.08% Neutral

Neutral:-0.1%

Neutral:1.08%
1831.953 1808.849 1831.953
1808.849
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.51% Neutral 1.33% Neutral

Neutral:2.51%

Neutral:1.33%
1842.587 1802.736 1842.587
1802.736
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 84.01% Neutral 2.29% Neutral

Uptrend:84.01%

Neutral:2.29%
1859.447 1803.374 1859.447
1803.374

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 12 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price will reach 1831.9532386246 and 1808.849287239 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 17, 2021 if the real price is between 1923.5509005559 and 1718.4068228771

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1831.9532386246. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.1%

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 12 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.51% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price has no a definite trend is 97.49% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price will reach 1842.5866002419 and 1802.7358141197 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 22, 2021 if the real price is between 1934.715930254 and 1712.5990234137

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1842.5866002419. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.51%

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 12 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 84.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price has no a definite trend is 15.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price is expected to rise in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) price will reach 1859.4467607631 and 1803.3744423538 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 11, 2021 if the real price is between 1952.4190988012 and 1713.2057202361

There will be an upward trend and 2.29% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1859.4467607631. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock for the next 30 days

Strong Uptrend 84.01%

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) predictions by visitors

Carmignac Sécurité A EUR Acc (0P00000FB8.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.