Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.01% Neutral -0.22% Neutral

Neutral:-0.01%

Neutral:-0.22%
95.2 94.488 95.2
94.488
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.8% Neutral -0.56% Neutral

Neutral:0.8%

Neutral:-0.56%
95.457 93.915 95.457
93.915
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.71% Neutral 3.13% Neutral

Neutral:0.71%

Neutral:3.13%
98.431 94.437 98.431
94.437

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price will reach 95.19995931725 and 94.488154948595 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 28, 2021 if the real price is between 99.959957283112 and 89.763747201165

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 94.488154948595. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.01%

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.8% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price will reach 95.456573137393 and 93.915476483217 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 02, 2021 if the real price is between 100.22940179426 and 89.219702659056

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 93.915476483217. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.8%

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) price will reach 98.431354067012 and 94.437224045634 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 22, 2021 if the real price is between 103.35292177036 and 89.715362843353

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.13% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 98.431354067012. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.71%

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 3.13%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) predictions by visitors

BSO Convertible C (0P00000ENQ.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.