Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.62% Neutral 2.8% Neutral

Uptrend:20.62%

Neutral:2.8%
18.933 18.019 18.933
18.019
10 Days Neutral Neutral 14.23% Neutral 4.57% Neutral

Neutral:14.23%

Neutral:4.57%
19.226 18.047 19.226
18.047
30 Days Neutral Neutral -10.4% Profit 11.74% Neutral

Neutral:-10.4%

Profit:11.74%
20.722 17.862 20.722
17.862

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price has no a definite trend is 79.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price will reach 18.933399474621 and 18.078369428217 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 19.880069448352 and 17.174450956807

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.8% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 18.933399474621. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 20.62%

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price has no a definite trend is 85.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price will reach 19.226372763515 and 18.106986761093 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 20.18769140169 and 17.201637423038

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.226372763515. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 14.23%

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price has no a definite trend is 89.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) price will reach 20.722496050596 and 17.861560162796 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 21.758620853126 and 16.968482154656

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.74% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 20.722496050596. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -10.4%

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.74%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) predictions by visitors

CATHAY NO.1 REIT NO.1 REAL ESTA (01002T.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.