Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -17.84% Neutral 2.41% Neutral

Downtrend:-17.84%

Neutral:2.41%
10.428 9.544 10.428
9.544
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -35.28% Neutral 2.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-35.28%

Neutral:2.34%
10.327 9.638 10.327
9.638
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.23% Profit 14.27% Neutral

Neutral:0.23%

Profit:14.27%
11.523 9.624 11.523
9.624

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 17.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price has no a definite trend is 82.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price will reach 10.333477401164 and 9.5631164888592 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 10.850151271222 and 9.0849606644162

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.41% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.333477401164. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -17.84%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price has no a definite trend is 64.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price will reach 10.232878839227 and 9.6573705433892 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 10.744522781188 and 9.1745020162198

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.232878839227. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.28%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.23% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price has no a definite trend is 99.77% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) price will reach 11.418537224123 and 9.6242092273635 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 11.989464085329 and 9.1429987659953

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.418537224123. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.23%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) predictions by visitors

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (00638R.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.