Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 55.58% Neutral 3.79% Neutral

Uptrend:55.58%

Neutral:3.79%
55.631 51.499 55.631
51.499
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 30.26% Neutral 3.32% Neutral

Uptrend:30.26%

Neutral:3.32%
55.652 51.235 55.652
51.235
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.07% Neutral 8.65% Neutral

Neutral:-0.07%

Neutral:8.65%
59.561 50.193 59.561
50.193

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 55.58% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price has no a definite trend is 44.42% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price will reach 54.326548845777 and 51.747830497581 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 57.042876288066 and 49.160438972702

There will be an upward trend and 3.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 54.326548845777. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 55.58%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 5 days

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 30.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price has no a definite trend is 69.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price will reach 54.346846129606 and 51.48267178771 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 57.064188436086 and 48.908538198324

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.32% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 54.346846129606. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Uptrend 30.26%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.32%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 10 days

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price has no a definite trend is 99.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) price will reach 58.164455472013 and 50.19327515346 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 61.072678245614 and 47.683611395787

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 58.164455472013. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.07%

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) predictions by visitors

YUANTA SECURITIES INV TRUST CO (0051.TW) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.