Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -18.65% Loss -1.77% Sell

Downtrend:-18.65%

Loss:-1.77%
7.36 6.797 7.36
6.797
10 Days Sell Downtrend -26.43% Loss -4.11% Sell

Downtrend:-26.43%

Loss:-4.11%
7.403 6.59 7.403
6.59
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.07% Neutral 7.09% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.07%

Neutral:7.09%
8.245 6.554 8.245
6.554

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 31 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 81.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price will reach 7.2985746811778 and 6.8550690238112 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 05, 2023 if the real price is between 7.6635034152367 and 6.5123155726207

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.77% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.8550690238112. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.65%

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.77%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 31 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 73.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price will reach 7.3409033511264 and 6.6457931172279 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 10, 2023 if the real price is between 7.7079485186827 and 6.3135034613665

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.11% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.6457931172279. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.43%

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 31 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 83.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) price will reach 8.1763575255196 and 6.5542864188578 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 02, 2023 if the real price is between 8.5851754017956 and 6.2265720979149

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 8.1763575255196. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.07%

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) predictions by visitors

SHANDONG NEW BEIYA (002376.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.