Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.18% Neutral -0.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.18%

Neutral:-0.46%
5.323 4.856 5.323
4.856
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.64% Neutral 4.63% Neutral

Neutral:-0.64%

Neutral:4.63%
5.546 4.893 5.546
4.893
30 Days Neutral Neutral 6.74% Profit 15.09% Neutral

Neutral:6.74%

Profit:15.09%
6.163 4.814 6.163
4.814

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 81.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price will reach 5.2708451032587 and 4.8657254878277 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 5.5343873584216 and 4.6224392134363

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.46% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.8657254878277. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.18%

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 99.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price will reach 5.4920269117464 and 4.9029467800028 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 5.7666282573337 and 4.6577994410027

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.4920269117464. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.64%

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 6.74% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 93.26% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) price will reach 6.103042477502 and 4.8140465768937 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 6.4081946013771 and 4.573344248049

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 15.09% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.103042477502. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.74%

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 15.09%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) predictions by visitors

SHANDONG CHIWAY IN (002374.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.