Maximum and minimum ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO short-term price forecast for Jul,Aug,Sep 2024

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO stock short term price prediction: Jul,Aug,Sep 2024|000868.SZ: 5.83
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.75% Neutral 0.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.75%

Neutral:0.94%
4.43 3.85 4.43
3.85
10 Days Neutral Neutral 3.6% Neutral -0.45% Neutral

Neutral:3.6%

Neutral:-0.45%
4.47 3.76 4.47
3.76
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.48% Loss -7.57% Neutral

Neutral:-7.48%

Loss:-7.57%
4.58 3.37 4.58
3.37

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Jun 2024

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 78.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price will reach 4.30 and 3.85 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 26, 2024 if the real price is between 4.52 and 3.66

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 4.30. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.75%

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Jun 2024

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 3.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 96.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price will reach 4.34 and 3.76 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 01, 2024 if the real price is between 4.56 and 3.57

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.45% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.76. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.6%

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Jun 2024

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 92.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) price will reach 4.45 and 3.37 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 21, 2024 if the real price is between 4.67 and 3.20

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.37. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.48%

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -7.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) predictions by visitors

ANHUI ANKAI AUTOMO (000868.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.