Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 47.71% Neutral 3.79% Neutral

Uptrend:47.71%

Neutral:3.79%
2.254 1.978 2.254
1.978
10 Days Buy Uptrend 39.62% Profit 10.63% Buy

Uptrend:39.62%

Profit:10.63%
2.407 1.968 2.407
1.968
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.65% Profit 16.98% Neutral

Neutral:-0.65%

Profit:16.98%
2.519 1.989 2.519
1.989

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 47.71% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 52.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price will reach 2.2215940817581 and 1.996890776727 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 2.3326737858461 and 1.8970462378906

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2215940817581. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 47.71%

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 39.62% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 60.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price will reach 2.3729385552461 and 1.987172722865 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 2.4915854830084 and 1.8878140867218

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.63% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.3729385552461. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Uptrend 39.62%

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.65% probability. Moreover, the probability that TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 99.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) price will reach 2.4834848756956 and 1.9886118769024 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 2.6076591194804 and 1.8891812830572

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.98% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.4834848756956. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.65%

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) predictions by visitors

TAHOE GROUP CO LTD (000732.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.