Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.96% Neutral -0.94% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.96%

Neutral:-0.94%
30.318 25.516 30.318
25.516
10 Days Sell Downtrend -21.39% Loss -4.59% Sell

Downtrend:-21.39%

Loss:-4.59%
30.608 24.255 30.608
24.255
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.83% Loss -16.54% Neutral

Neutral:-9.83%

Loss:-16.54%
32.006 19.704 32.006
19.704

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 80.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price will reach 28.954651565201 and 25.986954533217 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 30.402384143461 and 24.687606806556

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 25.986954533217. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.96%

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.39% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 78.61% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price will reach 29.230935906064 and 24.702505844123 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 30.692482701367 and 23.467380551917

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.59% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.702505844123. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -21.39%

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.59%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.83% probability. Moreover, the probability that CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price has no a definite trend is 90.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) price will reach 30.566609681124 and 19.703722967403 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 32.09494016518 and 18.718536819033

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.54% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.067260286407. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.83%

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.54%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) predictions by visitors

CELIK HALAT (CELHA.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.