Maximum and minimum GBL SA long-term price forecast for 2024,2025,2026

GBL SA stock long term price prediction: 2024,2025,2026|EAI.F: 89.0162
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
6 Months Neutral Neutral 14.48% Profit 5.22% Neutral

Neutral:14.48%

Profit:5.22%
89.0161695480346679687500000000000 54.6407991647720336914062500000000 89.0161695480346679687500000000000
54.6407991647720336914062500000000
1 Year Neutral Neutral -8.32% Profit 7.84% Neutral

Neutral:-8.32%

Profit:7.84%
98.5242543220520019531250000000000 46.9611987471580505371093750000000 98.5242543220520019531250000000000
46.9611987471580505371093750000000
2 Years Neutral Neutral -5.45% Profit 10.45% Neutral

Neutral:-5.45%

Profit:10.45%
108.0323390960693359375000000000000 39.2815983295440673828125000000000 108.0323390960693359375000000000000
39.2815983295440673828125000000000

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price prediction until 21 Sep 2024 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Sep 2024 shows that the price will grow by 14.48% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBL SA (EAI.F) price has no a definite trend is 85.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBL SA (EAI.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 6 Months. In the forecast until 21 Sep 2024, GBL SA (EAI.F) price will reach 89.0161695480346679687500000000000 and 54.6407991647720336914062500000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Sep 2024 for GBL SA (EAI.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Sep 2024 if the real price is between 93.4669780254364042093584430404007 and 51.9087592065334320068359375000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around . So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBL SA (EAI.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Sep 2024

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Sep 2024

Neutral 14.48%

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Profit 5.22%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBL SA (EAI.F) stock until 21 Sep 2024 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2025 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2025 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.32% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBL SA (EAI.F) price has no a definite trend is 91.68% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBL SA (EAI.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 12 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2025, GBL SA (EAI.F) price will reach 98.5242543220520019531250000000000 and 46.9611987471580505371093750000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2025 for GBL SA (EAI.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2025 if the real price is between 103.4504670381545992086103069595993 and -2.3480599373579025268554687500000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 98.5242543220520019531250000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBL SA (EAI.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2025

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2025

Neutral -8.32%

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Neutral 7.84%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBL SA (EAI.F) stock until 21 Mar 2025 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price prediction until 21 Mar 2026 (update date: 21 Mar 2024)

Forecast until 21 Mar 2026 shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that GBL SA (EAI.F) price has no a definite trend is 94.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GBL SA (EAI.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 24 Months. In the forecast until 21 Mar 2026, GBL SA (EAI.F) price will reach 108.0323390960693359375000000000000 and 39.2815983295440673828125000000000 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the predictions until 21 Mar 2026 for GBL SA (EAI.F) shows that:

This prediction will be valid by 21 Mar 2026 if the real price is between 113.4339560508728084187168860808015 and 37.3175184130668640136718750000000

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.45% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 108.0323390960693359375000000000000. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Useful Tips: To make the most informed decisions about investing in GBL SA (EAI.F), we highly recommend visiting the 'MagicalAnalysis' and 'MgicalPrediction' websites. They also provide signals for free. 'MagicalAnalysis' provides signals based on technical analysis and various strategies for free. 'MgicalPrediction' provides signals based on various AI models for free.

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock price forecast charts until 21 Mar 2026

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction until 21 Mar 2026

Neutral -5.45%

GBL SA (EAI.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 21 days

Moderate Profit 10.45%

The prediction chart of the highest and lowest price of GBL SA (EAI.F) stock until 21 Mar 2026 Forecast chart of the highest and lowest 21 Mar 2024

Users forecasts for GBL SA (EAI.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GBL SA (EAI.F) predictions by visitors

GBL SA (EAI.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.