Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.13% Neutral 1.71% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.13%

Neutral:1.71%
32.71 26.899 32.71
26.899
10 Days Buy Uptrend 21.47% Profit 10.61% Buy

Uptrend:21.47%

Profit:10.61%
34.691 27.572 34.691
27.572
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.98% Profit 33.37% Neutral

Neutral:4.98%

Profit:33.37%
40.503 28.585 40.503
28.585

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price has no a definite trend is 83.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price will reach 31.626854559411 and 27.272716920088 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 33.208197287382 and 25.909081074083

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 31.626854559411. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.13%

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.47% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price has no a definite trend is 78.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price will reach 33.541931194264 and 27.955433631804 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 05, 2021 if the real price is between 35.219027753978 and 26.557661950214

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.61% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 33.541931194264. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 21.47%

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.61%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price has no a definite trend is 95.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) price will reach 39.162158091484 and 28.584561639771 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 25, 2021 if the real price is between 41.120265996058 and 27.155333557782

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 33.37% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 39.162158091484. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.98%

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 33.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) predictions by visitors

ECOTEL COMMUNICATION AG (E4C.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.