Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -6.92% Loss -1.35% Neutral

Neutral:-6.92%

Loss:-1.35%
71453.399 60946.175 71453.399
60946.175
10 Days Sell Downtrend -23.03% Loss -14.93% Sell

Downtrend:-23.03%

Loss:-14.93%
71705.919 52018.03 71705.919
52018.03
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.78% Loss -13.57% Neutral

Neutral:-6.78%

Loss:-13.57%
77710.301 47328.312 77710.301
47328.312

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 93.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price will reach 71453.398702598 and 65792.824341771 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 75026.068637727 and 62503.183124682

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 65792.824341771. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -6.92%

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 76.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price will reach 71705.91866526 and 56154.682325649 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 75291.214598523 and 53346.948209367

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 56154.682325649. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.03%

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price has no a definite trend is 93.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) price will reach 77710.300798905 and 47328.311920166 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 81595.81583885 and 44961.896324158

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -13.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 51092.02197513. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.78%

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -13.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) predictions by visitors

YIBITAS INSAAT MALZEME (YBTAS.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.