Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.26% Neutral 3.43% Neutral

Uptrend:18.26%

Neutral:3.43%
72.342 64.959 72.342
64.959
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 29.19% Neutral 3.14% Neutral

Uptrend:29.19%

Neutral:3.14%
70.965 66.143 70.965
66.143
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.52% Neutral 7% Neutral

Neutral:-3.52%

Neutral:7%
74.361 65.355 74.361
65.355

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.26% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price has no a definite trend is 81.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price will reach 72.293368688202 and 64.989487939169 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 13, 2021 if the real price is between 75.908037122613 and 61.740013542211

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.43% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 72.293368688202. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 18.26%

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 29.19% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price has no a definite trend is 70.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price will reach 70.917492057135 and 66.173823792281 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 18, 2021 if the real price is between 74.463366659992 and 62.865132602667

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.14% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 70.917492057135. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 29.19%

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price has no a definite trend is 96.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) price will reach 74.310970861778 and 65.354638861346 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 07, 2021 if the real price is between 78.026519404867 and 62.086906918279

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 74.310970861778. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.52%

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) predictions by visitors

XTRACKERS (IE) PUBLIC LIMITED C (XWLD.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.