Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.01% Neutral -0.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.01%

Neutral:-0.57%
17.314 15.286 17.314
15.286
10 Days Neutral Neutral 5.98% Loss -1.87% Neutral

Neutral:5.98%

Loss:-1.87%
16.959 15.421 16.959
15.421
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.84% Neutral 8.52% Neutral

Neutral:2.84%

Neutral:8.52%
19.764 14.368 19.764
14.368

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price has no a definite trend is 81.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price will reach 16.976320349924 and 15.433646501256 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 17.82513636742 and 14.661964176194

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.433646501256. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.01%

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 5.98% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price has no a definite trend is 94.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price will reach 16.628345763743 and 15.569062552949 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 17.45976305193 and 14.790609425301

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 15.569062552949. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.98%

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.84% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price has no a definite trend is 97.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) price will reach 19.379315605087 and 14.368181477003 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 20.348281385342 and 13.649772403152

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 19.379315605087. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.84%

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) predictions by visitors

WISDOMTREE ISSUER ICAV WT CYBER (WCBR.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.