Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -40.43% Neutral 1.57% Neutral

Downtrend:-40.43%

Neutral:1.57%
60.755 58.171 60.755
58.171
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.67% Neutral 3.96% Neutral

Neutral:2.67%

Neutral:3.96%
62.428 57.91 62.428
57.91
30 Days Neutral Neutral 11.04% Neutral 6.27% Neutral

Neutral:11.04%

Neutral:6.27%
63.435 58.267 63.435
58.267

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price has no a definite trend is 59.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price will reach 60.755492734909 and 58.171355897188 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 25, 2021 if the real price is between 63.793267371655 and 55.262788102329

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 60.755492734909. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.43%

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.67% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price has no a definite trend is 97.33% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price will reach 62.427769005299 and 57.909698820114 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 30, 2021 if the real price is between 65.549157455564 and 55.014213879108

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 62.427769005299. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.67%

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.04% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price has no a definite trend is 88.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) price will reach 63.434511899948 and 58.266961604357 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 20, 2021 if the real price is between 66.606237494946 and 55.353613524139

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.27% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 63.434511899948. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 11.04%

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) predictions by visitors

GRACE + CO., W.R. (DEL.) (GRA.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.