Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -50.46% Loss -3.58% Sell

Downtrend:-50.46%

Loss:-3.58%
13.387 11.873 13.387
11.873
10 Days Neutral Neutral -14.84% Loss -3.07% Neutral

Neutral:-14.84%

Loss:-3.07%
13.448 11.878 13.448
11.878
30 Days Neutral Neutral -11.28% Loss -5.69% Neutral

Neutral:-11.28%

Loss:-5.69%
13.487 11.512 13.487
11.512

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price has no a definite trend is 49.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price will reach 13.387419918801 and 12.34380051199 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 14.056790914741 and 11.72661048639

There will be a downward trend and -3.58% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.34380051199. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.46%

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price has no a definite trend is 85.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price will reach 13.448335502754 and 12.349296085432 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 29, 2021 if the real price is between 14.120752277892 and 11.73183128116

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 12.349296085432. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -14.84%

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price has no a definite trend is 88.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) price will reach 13.486620086961 and 11.511659601163 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 18, 2021 if the real price is between 14.160951091309 and 10.936076621105

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.69% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 11.968471476268. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -11.28%

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.69%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) predictions by visitors

Vodafone Group PLC R.Shs(Sp.ADR (VODJ.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.