Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -11.19% Neutral 0.86% Neutral

Neutral:-11.19%

Neutral:0.86%
6.699 5.764 6.699
5.764
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.48% Profit 6.11% Neutral

Neutral:-1.48%

Profit:6.11%
7.013 5.785 7.013
5.785
30 Days Neutral Neutral 2.75% Profit 19.75% Neutral

Neutral:2.75%

Profit:19.75%
7.83 5.837 7.83
5.837

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.19% probability. Moreover, the probability that ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price has no a definite trend is 88.81% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price will reach 6.3082492409156 and 5.7833372619498 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 6.6236617029614 and 5.4941703988523

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.3082492409156. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -11.19%

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 5 days

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.48% probability. Moreover, the probability that ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price has no a definite trend is 98.52% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price will reach 6.604055177507 and 5.8038530084783 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 6.9342579363824 and 5.5136603580543

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.11% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.604055177507. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.48%

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.11%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 10 days

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.75% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price has no a definite trend is 97.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) price will reach 7.3730872306868 and 5.8365030884743 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 7.7417415922212 and 5.5446779340506

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.3730872306868. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.75%

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 19.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) predictions by visitors

ViewRay, Inc. (VRAY) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.