Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 16.85% Profit 6.97% Buy

Uptrend:16.85%

Profit:6.97%
53.32 46.564 53.32
46.564
10 Days Neutral Neutral -1.56% Profit 13.26% Neutral

Neutral:-1.56%

Profit:13.26%
55.43 47.489 55.43
47.489
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.94% Neutral 2.15% Neutral

Neutral:0.94%

Neutral:2.15%
55.906 41.65 55.906
41.65

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 83.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price will reach 53.320172199688 and 46.563847914559 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 24, 2022 if the real price is between 55.986180809672 and 44.235655518832

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 53.320172199688. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 16.85%

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 5 days

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 98.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price will reach 55.430417804481 and 47.489004650705 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 29, 2022 if the real price is between 58.201938694705 and 45.11455441817

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.26% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 55.430417804481. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.56%

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 13.26%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 10 days

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.94% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price has no a definite trend is 99.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) price will reach 55.905905994568 and 41.649900495233 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 18, 2022 if the real price is between 58.701201294297 and 39.567405470471

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 55.905905994568. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.94%

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 2.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) predictions by visitors

VERBIO VER.BIOENERGIE ON (VBK.DE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.