Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.09% Loss -16.38% Sell

Downtrend:-56.09%

Loss:-16.38%
0.556 0.435 0.556
0.435
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.55% Loss -23.16% Neutral

Neutral:8.55%

Loss:-23.16%
0.563 0.392 0.563
0.392
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 36.08% Loss -24% Neutral

Uptrend:36.08%

Loss:-24%
0.591 0.36 0.591
0.36

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 25 Nov 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price has no a definite trend is 43.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price will reach 0.55643494242171 and 0.43511442566373 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.5842566895428 and 0.41335870438054

There will be a downward trend and -16.38% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.43511442566373. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.09%

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -16.38%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 25 Nov 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price has no a definite trend is 91.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price will reach 0.5629251524975 and 0.39199226315785 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.59107141012237 and 0.37239264999996

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.39199226315785. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.55%

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -23.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 25 Nov 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 36.08% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price has no a definite trend is 63.92% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) price will reach 0.59057492838601 and 0.35984985887408 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 25, 2022 if the real price is between 0.62010367480531 and 0.34185736593037

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -24% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.35984985887408. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 36.08%

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) predictions by visitors

Vapotherm Inc. Registered Share (VA21.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.