Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -25.57% Loss -3.29% Sell

Downtrend:-25.57%

Loss:-3.29%
45.802 41.757 45.802
41.757
10 Days Neutral Neutral -3.57% Neutral -0.17% Neutral

Neutral:-3.57%

Neutral:-0.17%
47.147 41.809 47.147
41.809
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.12% Neutral 7.23% Neutral

Neutral:10.12%

Neutral:7.23%
50.841 41.437 50.841
41.437

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 21 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 25.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 74.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price will reach 45.188843505762 and 41.75692321375 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 26, 2021 if the real price is between 47.44828568105 and 39.669077053063

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.29% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 41.75692321375. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -25.57%

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.29%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 21 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 96.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price will reach 46.515400783451 and 41.808923475001 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 31, 2021 if the real price is between 48.841170822623 and 39.718477301251

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 41.808923475001. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -3.57%

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 21 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.12% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price has no a definite trend is 89.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) price will reach 50.1600242213 and 41.436856573809 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 20, 2021 if the real price is between 52.668025432365 and 39.365013745119

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 7.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 50.1600242213. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.12%

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) predictions by visitors

TOTAL SE (TOTA.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.